Monday, April 13, 2009

Time To Stop Being Such A Grumpy Dumb Dumb


Well. I see I haven't been exactly lighting up the internet airwaves of late. After the loss to the Kings I pretty much saw my will to care about hockey dwindle away from a raging inferno to a tiny spark. I guess having your team shit the bed and miss a post season appearance for the 3rd straight year will also do that to you. Just the idea of the final two Battles of Alberta meaning absolutely jack squat sucked the life straight out of me.
But, I'm still here and the Oilers are still a team in the NHL. As long as that criteria is met, I'll be writing something.

With that in mind, I thought it'd be a great idea to give incredibly short commentary on the final media availability comments for each of the players. Let's do that, shall we?

Noteable Absenses - Souray, Stortini, Cogliano, Penner and Brodziak. Smid too!

I was pretty surprised to not hear anything from Souray...or his great hair.
Ok, that's all for now.

Towel Boy, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell yourself a little bit about me...